- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 lb. chicken tenders
- 2 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 3 large Eggs, beaten
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. barbecue sauce
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Ranch dressing, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large resealable Ziploc bag, combine flour and chicken. Shake until fully coated.
- Set up a dredging station: In one bowl, add panko breadcrumbs and in another bowl whisk eggs and add 2 tablespoons water. Dip chicken in beaten eggs, then panko until fully coated. Transfer to baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden and crispy, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, warm barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and garlic powder.
- Coat baked chicken in sauce and serve with ranch, if desired.
For a fresh twist to this dish, try using the chicken in Tacos, wraps, sandwiches & what ever else you can think of, get creative!